What to expect
The Strengths Circuit program provides an evidence-based, practical, framework that teaches you mental fitness skills, so you can ultimately enjoy high levels of life-satisfaction.
To achieve this outcome you will learn evidence-based, theoretical concepts relating to Positive Psychology, Mental Toughness, neuroscience, behaviour design, emotional intelligence, communication skills, Mindfulness and effective habit formation.
Every client enjoys a uniquely personalised program consisting of highly accountable, focused, learning objectives delivered in a safe, supportive, and effective learning environment.
The Program’s content is delivered via a combination of online tutorials, with supporting resources, and/or expertly facilitated face-to-face instruction (when available).
To provide you with the effective tools and skills that will enhance your Mental Fitness.
To guide you to identify and develop your strengths, to enable you to move from functioning to flourishing.
To assist you to create embeddable, reproducible habits, that promote enhanced, sustainable wellbeing.
Program Content Overview
A four-stage Appreciative Inquiry process
Session One Discover
The best of ‘what is’ – the best of your past. You will identify your strengths and your Topic of inquiry, which is something affirming that you want to see more of in your life.
Session two Dream
‘What might be’ – the best possibilities for your future. You will complete the My Best Self exercise and identify what might be possible in your chosen life domains.
Session three Discover
‘What should be’ – the pathways to your goals. You will complete a Hope Mapping exercise while developing actions to move toward your goals. You will identify obstacles that you may encounter and ways to maintain motivation and willpower to overcome them.
Session four Deliver
What will be’ – the changes you most desire. You will create Daily Strength Habits to help sustain the change that you are creating.
Skills and knowledge Acquired
You can expect to acquire the following skills and knowledge:
- Discover and understand your own strengths;
- Develop a positive sense of self-awareness and personal identity;
- Effective self-management skills to enhance your life, relationships, and learning;
- Conscious understanding and implementation of behaviour design and habit formation;
- Establishing and maintaining a healthy, satisfying, flourishing life;
- Develop of a sense of hope and optimism about your future.
You can expect to have the enhanced skills and knowledge to personally continue to flourish – while sustainably enhancing your Mental Fitness. Benefits you can enjoy:
- Develop systems for tracking the process for your change;
- Increase wellbeing and reduced stress;
- Higher levels of vitality and mental health;
- Higher levels of positivity and confidence;
- More energy and control;
- Feeling more satisfied with life;
- More engagement, creativity and agility at work;
- Experiencing more meaning in civic life.
Who is Suited to this Program?
- 4 fortnightly, 90 – minute coaching sessions, which follow the four Appreciative Inquiry (AI) stages.
- 1 additional 60 – minute support session to assist with transference of learning, motivation, accountability, and implementation of your desired ‘Topic’.